Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Now Wearing...

Black biker jacket - Walter
Gray striped turtleneck - Gap
Red ankle length jeans - Rich & Skinny
Brown backpack - secondhand
Red & brown headphones - WeSC, Bloomingdale's edition
Black plastic oxfords - Alexandre Herchcovitch for Melissa

One of my least favorite color combos ever is red and black. It can be done right, but in general it just reminds me of Hot Topic so much that I can't stand it. So whenever I wear these jeans, I'm usually pair it with a gray or tan top.

I don't like to be too matchy-matchy, but I wore my black flats to balance out the black jacket on top. And the headphones with the backpack and jeans just happened on it's on own.

A few people have been asking me if I would recommend WeSC headphones, and the answer is no. I feel like I've written this before? I can't complain because I got them for free and they're fine for what they are, but they're definitely not my favorite pair. I need to go to bed soon, so I can't recommend a specific pair at the moment, but I would recommend checking out headphones from Shure, Monster and Nixon to start.

1 comment:

jennine said...

i'm really feeling the headphones lately! such a great and useful accessory!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...