Monday, November 9, 2009

Now Wearing...

Military embroidered tunic - Torn by Ronny Kobo
Skinny jeans - Uniqlo
Black heeled oxfords - Jeffrey Campbell
Chain bag - Kooba

Yesterday was a wonderful way to end the weekend. The weather was amazing and I got to hang with some of my favorite people. I spent most of the morning outside in Brooklyn with Sandy and later met up with fellow blogger What He Wears for a drink and window shopping in Soho. At dusk I met up with Steven Chu to bike together to Queens for homemade “bo bo hue chay”, Vietnamese spicy vegetarian noodle soup, with Havy and Jessica. It was delicious, and I definitely ate too much.

It’s funny. I brought my jacket around with my all day yesterday, but didn’t end up wearing it - not even at night! It was colder in the evening, like 50s or so, but I worked up such a sweat biking I ended up stripping down to just the tank.
Photography by James S. Rand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...