Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Now Wearing...


I was recently gifted a very unusual pair of leggings by Anzevino and Florence. They are essentially bike shorts except they have these 2 long strips of fabric that hang down from the side for some wrap around ballerina action. Anyways determined to wear them while the weather is still somewhat warm, I based my outfit around them :) Well they definitely are so unique that they get people's attention but they aren't the most practical if you're planning on walking alot because they can't seem to stay in place. Multiple re-ties throughout the day required. What do you think? Worth the effort?

Ballerina Wrap Leggings - Anzevino and Florence
Animal Print Dress - Emma Cook for Topshop
Long Cardigan - Zara
Multi Strand Pocket Watch Necklace - Subversive for Target
Octagonal Heel Sandals - Stella McCartney

3 comments:

shana said...

erin, you have such fashion gumption! you always seem to be able to pull it off.

Carolyn said...

Perfection, Erin!! Those are amazing! I love the brown/black combo.

Erin said...

aww thanks ladies :) Carolyn, yes I've always loved black and brown together, I'm glad you think I made it work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...