Monday, October 19, 2009

Now Wearing...

Stripes! The t-shirt and leggings combo was intentional, and the glasses were just to add some color.

This was my bum-around-the-house-because-it's-raining-outside outfit. I made it outside a couple times to meet up for coffee and cookies, but I spent most of the day cleaning up around the apartment and writing a presentation for work.

Blue eyeglasses - vintage Alain Milki
Black & white striped tee - Yoko Devereaux
Navy & white striped leggings - Free People

New haircut - Steven Chu!

I got my haircut this weekend. It's shorter and got some subtle changes all around, but you can't really tell in these pictures. Ugh, webcam photos. Sorry, guys! My camera has been out of commission, and it's been too rainy for me to get together with friends to snap photos. I'm ordering a new one soon though!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...