Friday, October 23, 2009

Now Wearing...

Navy jersey blazer - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Gray tee - American Apparel
Acid wash jeans - byCorpus, Urban Outfitters
White canvas oxfords - Marais USA
Crystal bib necklace - CC Skye
Eyeglasses - Alain Milki
Rings - no name & Forever 21
Last week I met someone new at my office. Our conversation went a little something like this:

"Hi, I'm Lani."
"I'm sorry. What was your name again? I was dazzled by your necklace."

Haha, totally made my day! I'm so in love with this necklace. I ordered it up from Gilt Fuse, and I'm pretty sure I squealed out loud when I got it.

Shoppers are Gilt are so competitive. It'll be 12:00 noon on the dot and the item I want will already be in someone else's cart, so I felt really accomplished buying this necklace. I used some store credit too, so nothing out of pocket!

One last thing, today when I looked down I noticed that my socks were the same exact color as the carpet, similar texture too. Look, no ankles!


Erica said...

you're too cute. too cute.

Sally said...

the necklace is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...