Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trends: School Ties


Lanvin Spring 2010, Gianfranco Ferre Spring 2010
It's not just because of my recent Gossip Girl birthday although school girl/boy is on the brain, but I've noticed that the in terms of ties the striped schoolboy skinny is pretty hot right now! Weather it be subtle prep school-esque stripes at Lanvin to wide and bold at Moschino the look has been all over the Men's Spring 2010 runways. My personal fave is the clean very graphic and sporty look of the stripes at Jean Paul Gaultier. I think ties are def the easiest way to wake up a dull suit, so pattern is good! Which look do you like best?

Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2010, Moschino Spring 2010

2 comments:

Nubiasnonsense said...

I love the tie trend. I cant wait to do an outfit where I incorporate it

Erin said...

I def think it would be cute on girls too :) I wish I bought a tie for myself when I picked one up for my brother last year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...