Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spotted in Bryant Park: Models for Fashion's Night Out


I walked by Bryant Park around 9:15 this morning to the sound of models chanting, "1, 2, 3! Fashion's Night Out! 1, 2, 3" So I stopped to check out the scene and realized it was 100 Models posing for Patrick Demarchelier to promote Fashion's Night Out tomorrow evening.


I'm excited about the event that's going to be INSANITY! But hopefully lots' of fun too! I don't even know super much about models but definitely spotted some familiar faces having fun, talking, laughing while others look slightly bored and are texting. How many faces can you spot?

I think I spot Devon Aoki, Helena Christensen, Jessica Stam, Hye Park, Chanel Iman, Alex Wek, and more! Let me know if you see more! Enjoy the pretty ladies in their FNO tees^^





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...