Friday, September 11, 2009

Runway Review: Twinkle by Wenlan


Lani and I were lucky enough to be invited to the Twinkle by Wenlan show today in Bryant Park. Special thanks to our good friend JS for making it possible

The first thing I noticed about Twinkle by Wenlan this season was that everything seems more pared down and simpler. The clothing was definitely easier to understand than previous seasons but it definitely felt right for the time. Modern, new classics with a feminine twist.

The color palatte was sherbert brights with neon pops against black and ivory neutrals. The styles? Colorful fun leggings, floaty tops and dresses, adorable jumpsuits and shorts. The knitwear was relaxed, drapey fits that was reminiscent of Deauville.

PS. Special thanks to Hautelook.com and Sony Vaio as I am blogging from the Haute Look Lounge for bloggers :)
PPS. I'll be uploading more photo's when I get the chance at home!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...