Thursday, September 10, 2009

Now Wearing...

Print mesh cutout dress - secondhand Armani Exchange
Black bangle - H&M
Black silver cutout heels - Pour La Victoire
(not shown) Black ring - Forever 21
(not shown) Black bonjour necklace - Alex & Chloe
I love this dress! I was so happy when I found it at Buffalo Exchange last summer. The graphic print is so fun, and I love the mesh at the top. When I wear this dress, I tend to pair it with simple black accessories because the dress is so busy with the print and cutouts.

So these shoes, I love them, but they are evil. The arch is really too steep. They always feel fine when I put them on and wear them around the apartment, but after about an hour or maybe even less, pain. Such a shame because I think these heels are so hot! And I hate using the word "hot" to describe anything, but for these shoes, I'll say it.

I have a strict policy with my shoes. If I can't wear them out dancing, they go, but I can't part with these. They are my one exception to the rule. Thank goodness for the bus! Saved me a few blocks in the heels.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...