Thursday, September 3, 2009

Now Wearing...

Gray open back dress - Rapscallion by Samantha Pleet, black lace is from my slip
Black oxford heels - Jeffrey Campbell
Black turban - vintage
Black chain bag - Kooba
Peacock Cuff - dirtystory

In general, I think exposed under garments is trashy, but lately I've been ok with the edge of my black slip peeping out. I started wearing it purely because some of my dresses, including this one, felt too short, so I wore the slip for an extra couple inches. But now with the 90s wave, lace is in and everyone just assumes it's part of the dress!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

The dress is superb- but I'm in love with the shoes. I had ones that were almost identical in high school and I'm mourning my decision to do away with them a few years ago. Who knew?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...