Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mary J. Blige & I Have the Same Haircut

If you watch TV (or stream video), you've probably caught Mary J Blige's new single "The One" in the AT&T commercial. I was starting to get sick of the song until I saw the music video with Drake. She looks amazing! I love her style, her walk, her swagga...!
I especially love her statement jewelry - the bold chain necklace with the black tube and the giant piece in the scenes with Drake. Oh, and the embellished one-shoulder dress - hot!

In thinking about Mary J. Blige, I Googled her and came across this picture and realized we have the same haircut!
This amusing find totally made my day. I'm not sure how old this picture is, but it would have been handy when I was getting my hair cut back in February. My friend Steven Chu cut my hair based on some rudimentary sketches I drew for him on a couple post its.

2 comments:

Thaddeus said...

The picture is from People's Magazine Most Beautiful of 08 (Mary Made #3),it's a hot look...i would love to see how it looks on you...

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the hair cut and I would like to see the style from the other side.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...