Friday, August 28, 2009

Now Wearing...


Love love love this Wang top I picked up hat his sample sale...I never had a chance to wear it yet because it was in need of some minor alterations. There was a super similar pleated top that I was in love with at my first Alexander Wang Sample sale back in 2006, but unfortunately I couldn't afford it so it was always a bit of a shopping regret of things loved and lost. Fortunately I was able to find this top for a great deal^^

Metallic Striped Pleated Top - Alexander Wang
Cuffed Shorts - Club Monaco
Jewel Headband - DIY
Gunmetal Bead Necklace - Dominique Cohen for Target (I love this necklace but it weighs me down it's heavy!)
Lucite and Silver Wedges - Stuart Weitzman


1 comment:

Cari said...

gorgeous outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...