Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mason Martin Margiela is Timeless


Thank you to Is Mental for bringing this collection to my attention!

These pieces are from Maison Martin Margiela's "Eleven" collection. Margiela is known for his avant garde designs; remember the wig coat? I love Margiela and this collection in particular because it's literally timeless!

I love the concept, but price aside, I'm not sure I would actually buy from this collection because it would be an easy DIY. And if I ever saved up enough money for a Margiela piece, then I would buy a bolder statement piece like L’incognito sunglasses. Though if I had it my way, I'd have enough for the sunglasses and a timeless ring. You can check out the collection and more from Maison Martin Margiela at Colette.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...