Sunday, July 12, 2009

Topshop Bicycle Club Contest


Ever since I went on a bike ride during last years free rentals at Governor's Island I've been wanting a bike! I had so much fun cause I guess you never really forget how to ride a bike :)

Well if you're like me and in want of a bike, Topshop and Chictopia have partnered up to create a contest that rewards stylish girls who like to ride bikes! All you have to do is submit a photo to Chictopia in your best cycling outfit. It's the last week to enter but a total of 5 winners (4 by Chictopia & 1 by TopShop) are selected per week and each one of them will receive a special TopShop-designed bike.

If you don't have a bike and can get to Topshop in Soho, there will be a bike available to pose with. The deadline for the last photo submission is July 17, 2009.

Here's a picture of a previous winner above! Click here for full details and to enter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...