Friday, July 17, 2009

Online Vintage Boutique: theURBANcollection

I was reading Style Bubble and saw that Susie did a shoot for theURBANcollection, so naturally I clicked and found a new place to shop for vintage! The power of blogs and word of mouth in action.
theURBANcollection has a good selection of apparel, bags and accessories, and all of it is well-priced. Most items are under $90. There's detailed descriptions for every time and even some style tips! I'm adding this one to my vintage shopping bookmarks with Nasty Gal. Here are a few of the pieces I've got my eye on.

Coachella Tie Dye Jacket, $47 & Tribal Blazer, $38


Erin Cage Top, $27 & Ryan Cage LBD, $76

For some vintage shopping & styling tips, check out our videos on YouTube - How to Shop Vintage and How to Style Vintage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like a lot so far, Love how I can find out about all these great boutiques, and that you have tons of tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...