Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Now Wearing...

Mini straw hat - H&M
Cropped jacket - Grey Ant
White tunic dress - noblita
Black leggings - Uniqlo
Brown flats - Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace & bracelets - Vintage & Forever 21
Umbrella - gift from my good friend Allyson

I had a play date and impromptu photo shoot with my friend Steven Chu over the weekend, and these were some of our first shots. Some of the other pictures were incredible. I will be sharing later this week!

In other news, I've been surrounded with so much cake over the past three days I think I may be over cupcakes?

4 comments:

Karrie said...

I love the picture of you jumping in the air.
Can't wait to see the rest.

|suhxie| said...

do u guys live in hunter's point? i see so many photos from the area

Lani Love said...

thanks, karrie.

suhxie, good eye. i live in queens, but erin's a brooklyn girl. :) what about you?

Courtney said...

this is adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...