Friday, June 12, 2009

Now Wearing...


Magenta fringe scarf - Torn by Ronny Kobo
White tunic dress - noblita
Acid wash jeans - byCorpus, Urban Outfitters
Black cocktail ring - Forever 21
Bangles - gift from China

I am so in love with this scarf! It's modal and so soft. I picked it up a few weeks ago from Peach Frog in Williamsburg. I guess it was a good deal since I paid $15 and it's on sale for $36 (retail $52) at 80spurple.com. And psst...! I don't think the stylists at 80's Purple figured out that it's meant to be worn as a circle scarf. Scarf fail! Haha.

2 comments:

Melissa Loschy said...

This is AMAZING! I'm totally inspired....tomorrow the OC Handmade Brigade is having a swap-o-rama and I want to try and create something similar to this with old t-shirts. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lani Love said...

oh yay! please share pictures when you finish your creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...