Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Now Wearing..


Neon drapey cardigan - Xhileration, Target
Draped black & pink mesh top - McQ for Target
Acid wash jeans - Criminal Damage UK
Black wingtip oxfords - Alexandre Herchcovitch x Melissa
I'm still on my neon kick. It's just so much fun! I always find myself feeling more upbeat when I've got some neon on.

Neon pick-me-up was totally necessary today. I've been recovering from a bug I caught over the weekend. There's never a good time to get sick, but this week especially bad timing. I had a lot going on at work, family visiting from out of state... and I'm celebrating my birthday with a dance party this weekend! Must fully recover by Saturday.

2 comments:

Karrie said...

Happy birthday!
A dance party sounds like fun.

Lani Love said...

aw thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...