Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Now Wearing...


Not my typical outfit post but I love Spring time and Cherry Blossoms, so on Saturday I headed down to Brooklyn Botanical Gardens for the annual Sakura Matsuri Festival. For three years I've been in NYC and for three years, I've dressed up for the occasion. I raided my closet for my best anime inspired look. The blossoms are in peak bloom til May 10th, so I would totally recommend a visit soon! Special thanks to the boys at animejutsu.com for the pics!

Striped Tie Front Shirt - Libertine for Target
Pinstripe Jacket - Theory
Pleated Skirt - H&M
Plaid Headband - H&M
Over the Knee Socks - Express (Borrowed from my roommate)
Rainboots - No name from Century 21

3 comments:

Karafina said...

love going to cherry blossom festival here in sf, dressing up as a japanimation character is the best!

Iole said...

looking great:love the hair!

jun said...

Cute!! I wonder if we have a cherry blossom fest in So Cal...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...