Monday, May 25, 2009

iWant F-Troupe Bathing Sneakers

You might have gathered from my style diary that I'm kind of obsessed with jelly shoes. So far I've only own pairs from Melissa shoes, but I'm really hoping to add a pair of F-Troupes to the mix.

These "sneakers" are so freakin' cute! And since I really dislike toes, they're the perfect sandal alternative. They were available on Revolve Clothing and BuyDefinition about a month ago, but now they're sold out and I'm kicking myself. I should have known that would happen after a feature in Teen Vogue and a mention on Style Bubble.

They're still available at f-troupe.com, but the shipping to the US costs more than the shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candystorecollective.com has them in black in sizes 36 and 40.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...