What I love about Anzevino & Florence their ability to contrast soft with structured. Many of their pieces are made of incredibly soft modal or silk while still maintaining strong and architectural design. Above all, I love the unique, yet simple silhouettes.
A few weeks back, Erin and I were got a chance to take a sneak peak at their fall 2009 collection. I did a lot of gasping. Here are some pictures of our favorite pieces.
1. Mesh satin tank. I hate the words hot and sexy because both words connote cheesiness, but really, isn't this hot? I love how the mesh and the layering of materials create the illusion of color blocking.
2. All black leather top dress. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the dress is made of two materials. I'm not sure what the bottom half is, but the top is leather. Love the two textures and the cutout! This dress would look great with some studded ankle boots or buckled boots.
3. Cropped trouser pants. These bottoms are great, simple and chic. They could be dressed up with a nice blouse and closed toe heels or dressed down with a soft tank and sandal wedges.
4. Oversized cardigan. A signature Anzevino & Florence piece, I have been lusting over this cardigan for months. It was great to see the piece in person because it was even softer than I expected. The piece is incredibly voluminous, but since the material is sheer, you won't look frumpy. Just pair with snug jeans.
5. Oversized tee. Another signature Anzevino & Florence piece with great draping.
If you'd like to check out more from Anzevino & Florence, check out their website at azfn.com. And you can shop their current spring collection at Revolve Clothing and 80's Purple.