Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Love My Postcup!

A couple weeks ago, I won a Postcup from Fashion Binge. I love tea, and ever since I got this adorable cup, I've become even more obsessed. The cup is novelty-sized, so a bit on the small side, but that adds to the cuteness.

Postcup would make a great gift for any loved one. They're customizable ceramic cups from New York designer Re Jin Lee. She is the founder and designer of Bailey Doesn’t Bark, named after her well-mannered dog Bailey. Cute, right?

My Postcup says, "with milk and honey." I think I should have given the sender address a little more thought. I just have my mailing address, which in retrospect looks kind of stupid because basically I sent myself a love gram. But if I'm letting someone else use my cup, pretty freakin' sweet.

1 comment:

Hezaire said...

cute!
i love this. i'll have to add it to my collection. . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...