Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Tents: First Glance


Fashion Week is coming, can you feel the energy building? I walked by the tents yesterday and they were a blank canvas...but tonight you can see it was a whole other story! Fashion illustration covered the tent, and it was a bit of a departure from the Vote button graphics last time around. Love it or Hate it?

New Tent Feb 2009
Which was your fave tent so far? I have them all photographed since moving to NYC, with the exception of February 2007, where I was in town and went to the Tadashi show, but had to dash to make it home for a Superbowl Party...a little lame i know! But it was my first Superbowl in the States and I wanted to see what the big deal was ;) I think the Vote, Elect Style tent was my fave so far, although the Olympus tent in all it's simplicity was my first so it has great sentimental value.

Tent Sept 2008, Feb 2008

Tent Sept 2007, Sept 2006

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...