Thursday, February 26, 2009

Now Wearing...

Eyeglasses - Alain Milki

I bought these from eBay over the weekend under the inFLUence. That was so Carrie Bradshaw of me. So the glasses, I was super excited about them because I had seen them once before in real life and never expected to see them again since they're from the 1980's! New old stock, score!

The glasses were only $30, but they're going to cost me quite a bit in a total. I'll need to get lenses, obviously, but I'm also going to need nose pads added to accommodate my flat Asian nose. I don't hate my nose, but I hate how difficult it is to find glasses that fit. Most of the time my eyelashes will touch the lenses before the frames even come close to touching my bridge. It's a curse! Moving on, I am so pumped about these glasses and can't wait to wear them.

By the way, did anyone watch America's Best Dance Crew tonight? Yes, I'm watching MTV, and yes, it feels dirty. I've been rooting for legit all girl crew, Beat Freaks, but I don't know. This last episode, Quest Crew killed it. Every second of their performance was unbelievable.

3 comments:

Iole said...

love this glasses so cute!

Unknown said...

it already came!? that was quick. Maybe once i become a big opt, i will invest in designing trendy frames just for the asian population of flat noses. :]

Lani Love said...

it took less than a week via ebay. :)

yes, please make multi-cultural friendly glasses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...