Monday, January 5, 2009

Now Wearing...


Surprise, surprise...I love sparkle! This was my planned NYE outfit but I ended up doing something low-key so I actually wore it out a couple nights later...As for shoes, I wore my Delman Over the Knee Boots.

Feather Hat - Urban Outfitters
Sequin Dress - Lux, Urban Outfitters
Shiny Leggings - Xhilaration, Target
Small Studded Purse - Betsey Johnson
Bow Necklace - Dominique Cohen for Target


Shopping Tip: I bought the dress & hat online last year and learned that Urban Outfitters pricing online and in store is completely different! The dress was $70 cheaper online and the hat was $20 cheaper! For some things the store is cheaper so if you have time I would definitely recommend checking out both before a purchase.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...